Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
709615members
3425330posts

Community Activity

New Contract cancelled by Virgin Media

Hi has anyone had their new contract cancelled only to be offered a more expensive one?In February I was offered a new contract 2 months before current one expired, so I renewed it and signed the agreement as it was a good deal.Then recently I receiv...

SCJC57 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

power levels are not perfect

the technician said my power levels are not perfect but it will do. he put a 3db attentuator on gaming feels sluggish, if i restart the hub it feels more responsive but after 24 hours it feels sluggish again.

Palm771 by Tuning in
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Pod Switching

I have two wifi pods and one hubMy mobile does not easily switch from one to another. If I am in living room connected to Hub 3.0 and then moves to bedroom where I have wifi pod, I expect mobile to connect to wifi pod. But it stays connected with dow...

Can't access upgrade package page.

Hi, tried using the app to upgrade my package, said website not found, tried the main page, logged in, same response. Please don't suggest calling as I am autistic and I can't talk to people on the phone, I use text and email for practically everythi...

Screenshot_2024-04-26-07-49-09-72_1c567756457d5c0db566e03bcdc0e537.jpg
AWest by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync

Hi All, first post here, and its for syc timing errors. this issues started a few days ago , the internet was cutting out and then coming back. i have rebooted all the kit. switched it off for 10 mins and then turned it back on etc etc. still getting...

Resolved! I need a new TV box and router

My TV box and router are both really old. I can't use WiFi as it's so unreliable and am having to constantly reboot them both but still they are always crashing or going so slow everything times out. How do I get new equipment please.

redtab67 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speeds fluctuating between 0.5 and 260?

At a loss here. BQM shows nothing out of the ordinary. Speeds are fine until they suddenly aren't. Can't find any faults in the area/nothing showing up on Google. Every 5-10 minutes the Internet just practically drops. Also massive ping spikes when t...

Broshida by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments