Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Option to delete Netflix

We need an option to delete Netflix. The app is sending in excess of 30,000 queries to logs.Netflix.com every day - even though we have never used the app on our V360.This is ridiculous and a grave privacy concern.Can we either delete the app or can ...

banjhiyi by On our wavelength
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 upgrade failed

We have received our 360 remotes, the update has failed and we have lost all our on demand, recording functionality and no update option available. We called 5 days ago and were told the update would be sent again, which it has not, we need an engine...

Kezl1983 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Pair remote with devices not working

Just got new remote today to upgrade our 2 V6 boxes to V360. All went fine with pairing the main TV (an LG smart TV) so that the volume, TV power and mute buttons work on the V6 remote for the TV.However, the second box is connected to a standard ALB...

Screenshot 2024-07-22 21.46.04.png
FoxyRhino by On our wavelength
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

My tv signal seems to be glitching

Frequently, perhaps every 30-60 minutes, the tv seems to glitch for a brief second. This has been ongoing for a while now, perhaps a bit over a month.I have tried rebooting the box by turning it of at the power socket. This did not improve the situat...

IMG_20240720_153415_HDR.jpg
Mary25 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

V6 and sky sports+

Hi, seen on our v6 box about upgrading to 360 and was wondering if we can get sky sports+ on the v6 boxes as we really don’t want to change boxes to 360 as we record lots of programmes on both boxes.Can you still record up to six programmes when you ...

Resolved! Apps continually being logged out

My parents (in their 80's and not tech savvy) are having issues daily with apps such as iPlayer, ITVx, My 5 and All 4 being logged out continually.When trying to access again they are being asked to scan QR codes or go online to log in again. The sys...

Virgin TV 360 Advanced Settings

Hi,Can someone advise on how to get to Advanced settings on a Virgin TV 360 box?We use an home automation system and need to enable "Network Remote Control" and specify a static IP address on the box.The settings available by default are very basic a...

sat2993 by Just joined
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos