Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Netflix - Bundles and Activation

We are aware of some confusion around the inclusion of Netflix within some of our bundles. The Netflix Standard Plan is now included in the below bundles sold from 21st March 2022 only Biggest TV bundleBiggest TV Volt BundleUltimate Volt Bundle Pleas...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

New order not showing

At present have broadband , account says I can add mixit tv for an extra £5.00 amonth ,placed an order on 10th received new contract via email immediately, went onto account today and there are no open orders showing called Virgin to be told no such ...

sadman1 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Don't like the 360 box

Hi, Just got the 360 box after my V6 box died after many years of great service. Does anybody agree that the 360 user interface, especially the channel guide is terrible?I have asked for a V6 box back, they can keep the 360, just awaiting a reply on ...

Resolved! Can’t Play Recordings on Second Box

When I try to play a recording on the second box I get the following message; “Virgin TV1 is offline, or not connecting. Turn it on to watch your recordings”.I have tried various combinations of rebooting the boxes, and I can play recordings on box 2...

GuyMal by On our wavelength
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 TV remote no longer able to control TV volume.

I can re-pair with the 360 box, going through the steps it mutes, increase and decreases volume, but when out of the settings menu watching a program, the volume control no longer works controlling my Hisense TV again.I have a second 360 box used in ...

Resolved! 360 remote not delivered

Hi I ordered a virgin 360 replacement remote was told it would be 2-5 working days well these 2-5 working days have come and gone and still with out a remote so not able to watch TV. Its really great that I'm paying for something that I cannot use. P...

Mhoque by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ 4k

Hi,Has anyone had issues in getting the Disney+ app to output in 4k since the update? Wondering if it's just the app. Prime Video and BBC iPlayer are fine. Done a factory reset and TV output setting is 4k. Is there anything else I'm missing?I have a ...

1000016805.jpg

Resolved! TV360 storage at 0%

I had a successful upgrade to TV360 via the software update a couple of weeks ago. For the past week, the percentage of storage is showing as 0% despite having about 10 hours of recordings. It was showing a realistic percentage during the first week....

Virgin TV 360 Mini Box Query

I’ve renewed my contract today and it states I have ‘Additional TV Box’ and ‘Virgin TV 360 Mini Box’ included.These were also part of my previous package (it’s pretty much the exact same except having to add TNT as an add on) but we never installed t...