cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access upgrade package page.

AWest
Joining in

Hi, tried using the app to upgrade my package, said website not found, tried the main page, logged in, same response.

Please don't suggest calling as I am autistic and I can't talk to people on the phone, I use text and email for practically everything. Social anxiety is not a fun thing to have whilst trying to solve issues.

Thank you in advance.

Screenshot_2024-04-26-07-49-09-72_1c567756457d5c0db566e03bcdc0e537.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AWest thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that the upgrade your package option is not currently working for you.  And sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you. We will feed this back to the relevant team.  Out of interest, I'm guessing changing your browser has not worked for you?  For future reference we do have other non telephone "contact us" methods.  These can be found here.  There's also a WhatsApp number: +447305 327 112.  If you need any further assistance, please do get back to us.

Regards 

Lee

Tried on my home computer as well. Thank you for your input. Will let you know if the situation changes when I get back home.

Thanks @AWest 

When we know, we can discuss the next steps. 

Regards

Lee_R

Unfortunately, still not working. Left it over night, tried again this morning. No joy. Please advise. 

Hi @AWest  

Sorry to hear you've not had any success.  I am going to reach out to you privately.  Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee

Will do. Thank you 

Hi @AWest 

Thanks for coming back to us. Will PM now apologies for the delay.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill