Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710663members
3430721posts

Community Activity

New Hub 5 - MacBook issue

I’ve just upgraded to Gig1 with a new Hub 5 delivered. Every WiFi device is working correctly but the MacBook Air has a major issue loading any website, once a website is loaded (30s) you can navigate within the website instantly. Everything worked p...

Deno1878 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home number not working

I changed from Sky to virgin back in April, however I have just noticed my home phone number hasn't changed to the number virgin gave me, its still my old number I had with sky. How do I get this rectified? Thanks

Resolved! House Alarm

Hi. On the 11th August 2023, my landline home phone will switch to the fibre network. My house alarm is currently connected to my landline phone so if my house alarm activates the alarm will phone my mobile to inform me of the activation. I believe I...

Gazza101 by Tuning in
  • 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tools for RG59 Push fit connectors

Hi,Home DIY'er but employed in Aviation industry as a tech so am 'on the spanners'.I need some extra cables and figured I would DIY. Do Vigin installers use a specific tool to push connectors onto coax prior to crimping F Pugs ?I have the RG59 Virgin...

1000029674.jpg

Removing fibre cable

Currently with UPP broadband but my contract ends on the 1st June when it switches to Virgin. How will my old fibre cable be removed ???

DW26 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent for Credit reporting correction

Hello, I am chasing for a correction to my credit report on this virgin media account as this is affecting my mortgage application. Please can I have someone escalate this for me please. This is urgent. Thanks my email address [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INF...

mayowa by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

4 days of random Hub 5 disconnections.

Hi, nothing has changed, both tv boxes work without issues. I have tried all the basic stuff, but not reset. When working the speedtests seems very good. Disconnections last between 2-10 minutes, are few longer.I have tried phoning but can find no wa...

pike by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT Invoice

On my old contract, I paid an extra charge and had paper VAT invoices posted to me. I changed contract in April 2024, and the extra paper invoice charge has disappeared. Please can I get VAT invoices on my new contract?

Latest Phishing News 13/05/2024

Latest Phishing News 13/05/2024 We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or response Email 1 Hel...

Int-Sec by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments