Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710738members
3430985posts

Community Activity

Phone Switch Over

My grandma as far as she is aware doesn't pay for broadband. When the digital land-line switch over happened for whatever reason, a router was installed that the phone is plugged into.I have connected her smart tv to the router and there is an Intern...

ryank921 by Just joined
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STILL RECEIVING PAPER BILLS

Months and months later, and after a horrible type phone call from India ( customer services)  I AM STILL RECEIVINGPAPER BILLS> THE LATEST ARRIVED ON MY MAT TODAY!!!    Are you sure I'm not paying £21  a year for this mis-service?Will this NEVER stop...

Johnny65 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Continued Email Difficulties - receiving emails

Morning, So I'd just like to post the following update,wherby my emails are STILL not arriving correctly.This is the fourth day now of at best,a VERY intermittent service. Am still witing for several important emails to arrive,which haven't turned up...

Zammie21 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emails not sending since since Sunday 21st April

Hi there,Since yesterday I have not been able to send emails via Outlook 2007 on my windows 7 laptop. The webmail and mobile/apps are working fine. The error says Sending' reported error (0x800CCC1A) : 'Your server does not support the connection enc...

dlenn by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

HDR issue

Hello, Was this resolved as I have the same issue. some programmes I have to turn off HDR+ and not others, I've as set top box for a while and sure it hasn't always been this way Thanks Mark

savo67 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

no dial tone

I have no dial tone and tested two telephones. I need an technician to come out to check out the phone socket Many thanks

Robina3 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

31 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments