Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710759members
3431098posts

Community Activity

Network Expansion New Build Development

We moved onto a new build development back in August 2023, we've seen virgin media on the developement doing a survey a couple of weeks ago. Is there anyone from virgin that can confirm if we're part of an upcoming roll out plan? 

need a replacement Super hub 5 to replace my SH4??

I am again having issues with my Super hub 4 and woudl like to request a SH5 replacement??  The android my virginmedia app can no longer diagnose the issues anymore and does a reset every time which is a long process.  Also is there anyway to request...

bodgeup by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emails missing since Monday

I am only receiving some emails, I sell online and only half the emails are arriving, just bought something on Amazon and no email? Ntl account but not all emails here, a few came in late but a lot missing.  

Debsxx by On our wavelength
  • 24 replies
  • 1 kudos

Tools for RG59 Push fit connectors

Hi,Home DIY'er but employed in Aviation industry as a tech so am 'on the spanners'.I need some extra cables and figured I would DIY. Do Vigin installers use a specific tool to push connectors onto coax prior to crimping F Pugs ?I have the RG59 Virgin...

1000029674.jpg

Still no Netflix!

My Netflix that is included in my package was suspended when I moved house, despite weeks of issues with my house move with Virgin I still have been left with no Netflix. I have contacted them 5 times now and been promised the reactivation but yet ag...

Clairep1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Technician home help price/cost to pay

I was wondering.... I'm a electric wheelchair disabled customer, last Saturday (11th of May 2024) a Technician changed my Hub 3 to a Hub 5, using the WPS button on the Hub 5 will not connect my Ring 2 (2 gen) camera door bell which I use for my secur...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

31 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments