Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

No Access to email

My wife cannot access her email, which is a secondary account. She noticed this on 19/09/23 whilst we were away out of the country. She has done everything that has been asked of her in the message below, several times, and it still does not work?Thi...

Missing email folder for my father's estate

My father died this year and I have been dealing with his estate and probate . I created a folder to store all the emails containing important documents and have been saving them there since March 2023. Today i find all the emails have disappeared al...

Reset email password on additional account for 3rd party apps

When I go to Mailbox app password management the email pre populated is the main account@blueyonder.co.uk but I need to rest the password for a secondary account additionalaccount@blueyonder.co.uk, how do I change it to the one I want? The email is g...

E mail down

Having e mail problems in LE67 keeps asking for password.....and then still can't log in.

frogman9 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Locked email

Tried changing password and got VM to change password many times but still can't access emails

Peterden by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

email app suite keeps restarting in chrome browser

Trying to load my email account but most of the time it fails and after awhile it  says retry. When it sometimes loads click on email message and app reboots again sometimes it loads other times it comes back then it restarts over and over again. som...

Virgin mail stuck in Outbox Error Message

My outgoing Virgin mails have been stuck in Outbox with the following error messages:Task 'wingwong1@virginmedia.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your serv...

wing by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos