cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting old ntlworld account

Nylor5
Joining in

My old ntlworld email has been hacked and I need it deleted ASAP.  It has been used to access old LinkedIn and Microsoft accounts. I no longer have a Virgin Media account.  Help deleting it would be much appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Nylor5 wrote:

Help deleting it would be much appreciated.

The Forum Team (VM staff who support this forum) can arrange to have the account deleted for you.

One of them will contact you via this thread in the next day or so.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Nylor5,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your old NTLWorld Email has been hacked, so I can help with getting this deleted, please look out for a white envelope to join a private chat.

Regards

Paul.

Thank you.  Where do I find the white envelope? 

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
@Nylor5 wrote:

Thank you.  Where do I find the white envelope? 

If you are viewing the forum on a lap top or similar you need to scroll to the very top of the forum an it's on the right hand side. If you have a PM it will have a one against it and to go to the PM screens you just clikc on the envelope.

If you are using a mobile phone you have to click on the round avatar image top right of the forum screen and you will see the link to you Private message.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you Coenoby  no private message showing there as yet but I now know where to look.

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me over private message Nylor5,

Glad I was able to help 🙂

Alex_Rm