Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710360members
3429044posts

Community Activity

big problem with an old email address

Hi,I have a problem concerning an old "@virgin.net" email address. I haven't used this address for many years and I believe it may no longer be working. I have the password but it doesn't seem to work. The problem is that this is the email address th...

Missing emails (again) - blueyonder.co.uk address

I only post here when there are issues with the VM mail services - and there have been no issues for the past couple of years! I have noticed the number of email I receive has decreased.  It was a daily digest email from Finextra that first brought t...

3_g by On our wavelength
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving House process

Hi,Yesterday I let Virgin know that I was going to be moving house next week. I did this via the chat bot first and was eventually passed through to an agent. They had a good understanding of the process but it would be very helpful if VM could cut o...

ibiker by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract Renewal

On the 16th of January I received an email from Virgin Media. Included within was: It looks like your contract's ending soon. As a thanks for being a Virgin Media customer, for a limited time only, get the same great package for the same price. I cou...

Lag and poor connection for past few weeks

After a whole load of problems last summer that took months to sort, problems are now back.1Gig Superhub 5Packet loss, lag, disconnetionsDL power seems way out, the engineer configured it so it would normally stay around 0-4 on all channels until the...

Ctenn by Joining in
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nasty blackmailing email

Someone emailed me to say they'd hacked my email account and were going to send malicious emails to all my contacts, or use AI to generate stuff to post stuff online etc etc, unless I paid bitcoin into their bank account within 48 hours. I can't reme...

HG65 by Tuning in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Available programmes on the GO app

Can some please answer the following questions……1/ I downloaded the Equalizer 3 film to the app whilst at home to watch at work, however when I get to work and go to my Downloads on the app it says it is not available…..why??2/ Why can I not watch A ...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments