Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710777members
3431161posts

Community Activity

Open DNS Resolver Vulnerability

Hi there,I received an email from internet-security@virginmedia.com yesterday stating that a device connected to my home network had been identified as having a potential Open DNS Resolver (ODNSR) Vulnerability.Long story short, I think I’ve managed ...

Matt787 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

So I have ftth but not seeing 2gig option.

So I have ftth it was installed just before the hub5x was deployed. I was told to request one when they come out as I am on the ftth networkCheers Tom. 

Contract renewal email

I recieved an email on the 3rd of May stating that my contract was soon expiring. It said I had an exclusive offer, which I read through an accepted. I then recieved pre contract emails stating what I've got, how much for and how long for. TV,Broadba...

Screenshot_20240504_105139_Gmail.jpg Screenshot_20240504_105118_Gmail.jpg

Ordered yesterday, changed mind?

Hi, hopefully someone can help me...I ordered online yesterday to switch to Virgin...but after reading all the horror stories on getting Virgin installed or cancelled I've changed my mind, how do I go about cancelling it completely, Thank you 

Toyotakd by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

password

why is it your system keep changing my password every 3 days this is been going on since when there start using none virgin email to log ini been customer over 23 year i think i am going to leave because rubbish look lawyer customer and dont have a 2...

145ah by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

VM full fibre has 200+ ms latency on download stream

I got this new connection set up by VM and ever since I have a 200-400ms latency on download.I had my hup replaced from Hub 5 to 4 and strangley enough the lateny reduced to 100-200ms.Still not ok for me as it makes gaming impossible and even video c...

rangh by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speed upgrade

I too seem to be losing out on speed, I was called by Virgin Media to see if wanted to upgrade from M125 package to M500 with the deal offered, so agreed to the change. i thought more speed great, so I did a few test speeds and only getting about hal...

victorm1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

31 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments