Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710686members
3430828posts

Community Activity

New box not working

Hi after a couple of weeks an engineer came today to re activate our old wall socket and install the box.All good been using it for a few hours.Turned it off to use a different plug socket and turned it on.After a few minutes some text comes up then ...

Nick_h by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seeing way too many errors

I have been seeing quite a lot of Pre & Post errors this last few weeks I only cleared this yesterday3.0 Downstream channels Channel Frequency (Hz) Power (dBmV) SNR (dB) Modulation Channel ID 1 331000000 6.7 41 QAM 256 25 2 139000000 9.4 42 QAM 256 ...

lojelo5 by Superfast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Issues - Any News?

As most if not all of us would know by now,we've all been having a week long issue now,wherby incoming emails are either VERY slow to arrive,massively delayed,or just haven't arrived at all,into our webmail inboxes.The moderators replied in multiple ...

Zammie21 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Red light on Virgin Media Hub

hi, I have a solid red light on my virgin media hub 3 for over 3 months. I’ve also been having issues with my WiFi dropping on a regular basis. I have called virgin media a few times and every time the advice is different by the technical people. I h...

Chirag27 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Football on Sky Sports App

Recently when watching live football on the Sky Sports app on my IPad, having logged into it using my VM details, there’s no problem watching the live action but when trying to play one of the available ‘Key Moments’ highlights, I get the message ‘Au...

jaybee192 by On our wavelength
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dodgy engineer work

Bodge job by engineer, I have had my Internet less that 12 hours then it went out, followed the steps on the app and check wall connection, the engineer had snapped off one of the clips that hold the fiber optic cable in and just screws a bit of plas...

1000022392.jpg 1000022393.jpg 1000022390.jpg
Ashkar by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tools for RG59 Push fit connectors

Hi,Home DIY'er but employed in Aviation industry as a tech so am 'on the spanners'.I need some extra cables and figured I would DIY. Do Vigin installers use a specific tool to push connectors onto coax prior to crimping F Pugs ?I have the RG59 Virgin...

1000029674.jpg

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments