cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Issues - Any News?

Zammie21
On our wavelength

As most if not all of us would know by now,we've all been having a week long issue now,wherby incoming emails are either VERY slow to arrive,massively delayed,or just haven't arrived at all,into our webmail inboxes.

The moderators replied in multiple threads yesterday,acknowleding that there absolutey was a problem,and that it was being investigated,with a return to normal service as soon as possible,which is obviously a positive.

Since then,the silence has been deafening.

"Any chance of an update from the mods please,especially given this is now a week long issue,at Virgin Media's end?"

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Topgun
Dialled in

Absolutely agree. The whole thing is very frustrating. Please can someone tell us exactly what is going on. It shouldn’t be too much to ask!

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

It's pretty clear that VM aren't interested in maintaining the email service any more. Sooner or later the remaining users will have to bite the bullet and move to a more reliable service. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Zammie21 Thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are facing with the emails currently. 😢
There is currently a ticket open for this issue, under the reference of: F011310197.

Our team is working hard to get this resolved as many emails are not updating, being received or even sending.
Once the team provide a fix and an update for a repair time - we will be able to inform you of this and keep you in the loop. 🧾

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

notsonewuser
On our wavelength

VM's email is broken , as suggested by jpeg1, I get the feeling they are looking to drop the email 'service' and take the profits .

ATM - I just need a way to get to mail set to my ntlworld account - anyone know how to access from online?

Hey there, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with your emails.

We are aware of an issue and this is being looked into.

We would always advise to have a back up email on platforms such as Gmail and Outlook.

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?