Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710705members
3430866posts

Community Activity

Yet another Abysmal preinstall

My frustrations with Virgin Media as a company are mounting increasingly, and I'm now starting to look at alternative options,Due to an issue (that is now resolved) I have 2 appointments open for installation at my address,One was scheduled for the 3...

Virgin mobile loan problems

Hi, I upgraded my handset in May 2022 and have a loan agreement in place. I was migrated over to o2 but am still paying virgin mobile for the handset. How do I find details of my loan agreement? I've checked through my current email and can find no r...

Post Code

Can anyone supply me with the post code of where I returned my old WiFi router? I did not take a note of this prior to posting it and now I can’t track my parcel.Kind regards Liz xx 

EMutch by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Hacked

I used to be a virgin media customer many years ago, and when I closed my account I still had a link that would be sent to that email account. The account is closed but it looks like my old VM email account has been hacked as I've been receiving forw...

Teresa18 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin account issue

hi all, took 6 months for installation and I cancelled cause I was not happy, long story short I was contacted to reopen but instead was given a new account number. installation finally completed however I don’t want the new account number id like to...

mdikoo by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LEAVING VIRGIN AFTER 16 YEARS

Sadly I am having to leave Virgin after being a loyal customer of 16 years, I am a low user just emails and facebook, my package included free calls of weekend even though friends always call me it is nice to have the comfort of a landline. as my 13 ...

Sim Card Price Increase on Contract Renewal

I renewed my broadband, TV and landline contract last month. Yesterday I got a text message from O2 telling me my monthly Sim only price was going up from ~£7.00 to ~ £12.00 a month. I went to the local O2 shop today and they told me this has happene...

mingsy by Up to speed
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Open DNS Resolver Vulnerability

Hi there,I received an email from internet-security@virginmedia.com yesterday stating that a device connected to my home network had been identified as having a potential Open DNS Resolver (ODNSR) Vulnerability.Long story short, I think I’ve managed ...

Matt787 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Upgrade Order not Processed

Hi,  I have the same issue.  I have went online to upgrade my package got nowhere with live chat and on the phone.  I have upgraded to the 1gig for 38 per month but I have received order confirmation which I have taken a screenshot but no email confi...

Billed for Netflix that I do not have

Is anybody else having this problem?For months now I have been billed £17.99 for Netflix premium that I do not have. It is described as a Stream Subscription. I do not have any TV services from VM, I only have broadband. I have never requested Netfli...

MikeF57 by Joining in
  • 25 replies
  • 1 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments