Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710465members
3429515posts

Community Activity

Intermittent internet connection

Since February the signal to my TV box is constantly dropping and disconnecting requiring me to reboot my set box and the router nearly every other day. I have another TV box in another room which my son uses and when this happens to my TV box he has...

Norette by Joining in
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelled my Service and Received a new Bill?

As title, cancelled early April as my 18th Month contract was out...but still received a new bill...The last part of the message I received when I cancelled..."Perfect, I'm more than happy to help you today, Stephen. The equipment returns package wil...

Ethernet sockets keep failing from router

Ethernet sockets keep failing from router requiring me to factory reset, which is very inconvenient.  I discover too late that my CCTV hasn't recorded anything and I lose rules on the router that I've created.  Do I need a new router?

leeds85 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync

Hi All, first post here, and its for syc timing errors. this issues started a few days ago , the internet was cutting out and then coming back. i have rebooted all the kit. switched it off for 10 mins and then turned it back on etc etc. still getting...

Resolved! TNT sport price query

HiI just added TNT sports which showed as only £5 extra per month (£18 a month with a £13 discount) but now added, the email confirmation says it is £16.20 per month?Has anyone else had this happen? I don't fancy paying that much for it.Thanks,

jlbj1994 by Tuning in
  • 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin TV Go - Maximum Devices Reached

Hi,I received a message stating that I have reached a maximum number of devices that can be registered and is unable to replace until 01/06/2024.I recently removed and re-added my devices at the start of this month due to having this same issue last ...

Ish1K by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email renewal

I received an email to renew my contract a week ago and I went ahead to renew my contract, I received an email of my contract summary and order summary with an estimated activation date of 8th may, it's now 9th may but there's been no change on my ac...

Correcting address

I need to correct an address mismatch between my Virgin and O2 accounts, as this seems to prevent O2 from recognising Volt eligibility. The virgin account includes a flat number, which is odd as the property is a single dwelling (the O2 address finde...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments