cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up with wrong email address

narataga
Joining in

I signed up with an email address I do not have access to by accident, this means I can't verify my account so can't log in what so ever. Is there any way to change this email address? Thanks

185 REPLIES 185

Hi, 

I have also mistyped my email address when signing up for my virgin media account (broadband) and cannot confirm my email to access my account. 

Is there a way this can be resolved for me?

Many thanks, 

Megan 

Hello Meg_Le

Thanks for taking the time to post in regards to the email address issue following signing up, we can understand you wanting to get this resolved and welcome to the community.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to get this rectified.

Looking forward to your reply 🙂

Rob

Hello, same issue here with a typo. Can someone get in touch to update my email?

Hello Scientician

I can have a good look at getting this corrected for you 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

wang1
Joining in

Hi, experiencing same issue, accidentally misspelt email on online registering for virgin account and now I can't verify it. also can't create a new account. can you help please?

Hi wang1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community, 

I'm very sorry to hear about your email address. 

What I will do is private message you so I can get some details to look into this further.

^Martin

Shaneeyb123
Joining in

Signed up with wrong email address

Hi @Shaneeyb123,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Thank you for getting in touch with us to rectify your email address. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Please look out for the purple envelope on the top right hand corner and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Is anyone online to help me with this please.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Shaneeyb123 

@Akua_A has sent you a private message.

Look at the top of the screen on the right hand side and you see a purple envelope.

Click on the envelope and you can reply there.

You probably won't get an instant response as the Forum Team work shifts, but it will be picked up next time Akua_A is online.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali