cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up with wrong email address

narataga
Joining in

I signed up with an email address I do not have access to by accident, this means I can't verify my account so can't log in what so ever. Is there any way to change this email address? Thanks

181 REPLIES 181

signed up with wrong email address ---- used .co.uk instead of .com - so you have wrong address - can you sort please as I can't verify because I am not recieving the email

Hi Mum_laff,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your online account looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. I have a link here which would usually help with online account registry issues.

However as this is something we need to change within your account I'll send you a PM now. 

Speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

mum_laff
Tuning in

someone got back to me last Tues via PM - I responded and then.... nothing 😞

JKN_96
Tuning in

Hi, same issue for me as well. Misspelt the email any help would be great. Thanks 

hi there - still nothing from your last pm and I have responded twice now - can you help please

same here signed up for account and entered email address wrong, installation is due on the 15th cant acces account also the account no. on the enail is wrong as it only has 8 numbers in it.

Hi there @andie2247cooke

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and I am so sorry to see this is has happened with your account! 

I'm going to send you a PM so we can have a look into this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your profile alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you

Can you pm me as well please, I still haven’t had help resolving this issue. Thanks

Hi there @JKN_96

No problem I'd be happy to help! Can I just check first, have you already been installed with us, and is the issue that you have miss spelt your email address when signing up?

Thank you. 

Yes, we have been set up for months now but can’t access anything through the my virgin media app because the email is misspelt