cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up with wrong email address

narataga
Joining in

I signed up with an email address I do not have access to by accident, this means I can't verify my account so can't log in what so ever. Is there any way to change this email address? Thanks

181 REPLIES 181

Thanks for confirming @JKN_96

I will be happy to help with this. Will pop you a PM now so we can grab some details and take it from there 🙂

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello there do you know what I can do as I’ve placed my order with my email but I have misspelled it now I can’t access my account number to pay my bill any help

Hi @DanielleRod1,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear this. I will be more than happy to help get this sorted. 

Please look out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my PM 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Hi @DanielleRod1

Thanks so much for taking the time out to speak with me via PM. 

I have updated your email address and have requested the contract with account info to be resent to you. 

Once you have the details to hand, you can sign up for your online account. 

Let us know if you have any further issues. 

Cheers

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Alex1107
Joining in

Hi,

Can someone help me please. I've just done this by accident and only noticed at the end now can't get on to change it to the right email address. 

Thankyou

Hi Alex1107, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue after registering for My VM. We can certainly look in to this for you although we will need some more information from you first. We'd also need to pass data protection with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi, I’ve also done the same on my mobile account and put .com instead of.co.uk. I’d appreciate any help.

Thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Si85 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with logging into your mobile account. 

So that I can assist you further, I will need to pop you over a PM. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Ben_Boxall
Joining in

Hi,

I just bought a 500mb broadband deal and accidentally put .com rather than .co.uk. I can’t access the email and also I can’t find any numbers online to help get this sorted out!

Thanks

Ben

Hi @Ben_Boxall,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear this. I will be more than happy to help get this sorted. 

Please look out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my PM 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team