Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Any update on a complaint?

Hello,I submitted an email for help and assistance and it turned into a complaint under C-200424194.Complaints are usually dealt with really speedy and well by virgin media but i've been waiting about 2 months now for a reply. I assume things have ch...

djr_uk by Up to speed
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unrequested contract renewal.

HiI've been with VM for year and been out of contract for years too. I was just browsing the website to see what offers there were and suddenly an email arrives with my new contract documents. I never agreed to renew and certainly not at the price st...

Mackem2 by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Aklamio referral

Referred a family member to virgin media 21st February, my aklamio login shows it as pending since 21/02/24 and it never changes.Family member has had the service installed and has made several monthly payments, yet neither of us have received the £5...

Hilarious we chat experience

I know this is a dead horse subject here by now but I did think this was pure madness. Out of contract with Virgin on a M500 package with basic Mixit TV has increased to £107.74 a month.After some haggling with an online chat agent I've been offered ...

donebgot by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How Do I Cancel Virgin?

How to cancel my virgin contract?Thought could get a betterdealelsewhere in Sept when my contrct fininishes.Been with them 10 years but ready for a changeHave Broadband and a Basic PackageIt is always hard to get through to virgin on the phoneAdvice ...

MRM3 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

Hey guys, Just a quick question and I probably know the answer, but would like to be absolutely certain before I head into it. If I sign up to Disney+, do I need to pay upfront, or will it just come out of the bill

Waiting for credit to be refunded

My account was closed on 29th April and I am owed £34.52 in credit. I was advised that this would be refunded within 45 days. It has not been. Virgin Media has my new address and I have not closed my direct debit (I was advised not to do that the ref...

SarahYP by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract due to renew

What a farce! I have been a customer of virgin media for over 17 years. Aware that my contract is due to end next month I gave them a call. Currently I pay £63.10 per month. Offered double download speed but told TNT sports is no longer part of packa...