cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any update on a complaint?

djr_uk
Up to speed

Hello,

I submitted an email for help and assistance and it turned into a complaint under C-200424194.

Complaints are usually dealt with really speedy and well by virgin media but i've been waiting about 2 months now for a reply. I assume things have changed since o2 and virgin media merged...?

My contract ends in less than 2 months and I'm really wanting to speak to someone to get a resolution. I'm getting very anxious and have mental health issues so its very stressful. I've been on virgin media for almost 25 years. Apparently i'm not seen as very important as a result as i'm a long term customer and this adds to my stress levels.

I'm not sure why i havent had an update by now at least even to say "look its been 2 months we're still dealing with it" thats adding to my stress

Any advice or info on whats occuring?

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @djr_uk 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I am so sorry that you have not yet heard back form your complaint, but not to worry, I'd be happy to take a look into this with you via a private message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

djr_uk
Up to speed

i also post on cableforum.uk and they're telling me

"I renewed in march and kept my 2 TiVo boxes, kept sky movies, TNT sports, Sky sports and viaplay and have gig 1 broadband and netflix for £82" 

"Cancel, refuse any renewal offer when you cancel and wait for a call back. I went from paying just over £90pm to £66pm - and kept Sky Sports / Cinema and TNT Sports.

Hope it works for you 🙏"

just makes me more confused. thanks again

Hi djr_uk, 

Thanks for coming back and updating the thread. 

On occasions, where another deal may become available, you may get a call from the outbound team who mainly contact customers who have decided to leave us. 

These calls are not guaranteed and will depend on a number of things such as your contact preferences, account history and reason for leaving. 

I can see you're already in a PM with Ash, we'll leave this with her to avoid multiple people working on the same account. She will be in touch once she picks up your PM 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs