Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 30 replies
  • 7 kudos

Charge for call out

I have been charged £25 for a call out fee! This was due to intermittent connection of devices. This was for apparently a wire that the engineer advised to buy due to them being limited on the amount of wire they can supply, over 4 years ago. While o...

Elzwebby by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you Escalate???

My fibre installation has now been postponed 6-7 times, and each time the nice Indian contact centre assures me that the new date is the worst case scenario and that they’ll escalate to see if they can bring the date forward - but never do, and then ...

Cancelled install

Hi, You have cancelled my install and put me a date 2 weeks from now, this will leave me with no broadband and tv. This appointing was made for a Saturday and  was made weeks ago why have you done this with out letting me know(and rebooked for a week...

Paulpike by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

One Order showing on two accounts

~~Hi Guys,Hopefully I am able to make this make sense and explain it short & sweet My brother moved out, account was in his name but I paid for it and managed online account. When he moved out, I decided to setup in my name.His account was cancelled,...

VIP unlimited data

I’ve recently signed up for the VIP Virgin deal. 1gb broadband, phone, TV package and a SIM card. I was told the SIM card provided would be unlimited data. I have this in writing in an email from the agent. But I have only been given 5gb with an extr...