cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+

damo_uk23
Dialled in

Hey guys, 

Just a quick question and I probably know the answer, but would like to be absolutely certain before I head into it. If I sign up to Disney+, do I need to pay upfront, or will it just come out of the bill

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damo

Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.
John F. Kennedy
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Damo

Do you still have a Tivo box?  Disney + isn't available on the tivo or V6 boxes. You need either a TV360 box or VM Stream box to access Disney+ via a VM set top box.

The payment for Disney+ will come out of your VM bill if you sign up for it via VM.

Info below from https://www.virginmedia.com/legal/disney-plus 

5. By adding Disney+ Premium to your bill and activating your Disney+ Premium account, you agree that Virgin Media (including through our agent Virgin Media Payments) will bill you for your Disney+ Premium subscription charges on a monthly basis. You agree to pay for the Disney+ Premium service in full in advance from the date your Disney+ Premium Service is activated. We will align the payment for your Disney+ Premium service with the rest of your Virgin Media bill, so if you activate Disney+ Premium during your bill cycle, we’ll calculate the pro-rated amount for that month, and add it to your next bill.

Do you have an O2 sim?  If so you could add it Disney+ to your O2 bill and save some money, or get it free for up to 6 months    See https://www.o2.co.uk/extras/disney-plus

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @damo_uk23 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

When signing up for Disney+ to pay through us you'll pay the cost of the service monthly instead of a one off annual payment.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Damo

Do you still have a Tivo box?  Disney + isn't available on the tivo or V6 boxes. You need either a TV360 box or VM Stream box to access Disney+ via a VM set top box.

The payment for Disney+ will come out of your VM bill if you sign up for it via VM.

Info below from https://www.virginmedia.com/legal/disney-plus 

5. By adding Disney+ Premium to your bill and activating your Disney+ Premium account, you agree that Virgin Media (including through our agent Virgin Media Payments) will bill you for your Disney+ Premium subscription charges on a monthly basis. You agree to pay for the Disney+ Premium service in full in advance from the date your Disney+ Premium Service is activated. We will align the payment for your Disney+ Premium service with the rest of your Virgin Media bill, so if you activate Disney+ Premium during your bill cycle, we’ll calculate the pro-rated amount for that month, and add it to your next bill.

Do you have an O2 sim?  If so you could add it Disney+ to your O2 bill and save some money, or get it free for up to 6 months    See https://www.o2.co.uk/extras/disney-plus

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you for that guys, that's what I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damo

Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.
John F. Kennedy