Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710538members
3429931posts

Community Activity

Soundbar and 360

I have a samsung ue50tu7020kxxu and it supports e-arc. I bought a new soundbar which has dolby atmos. Now, when I hooked it all up it had audio sync issues, it turns out the best way to correct this is to connect my 360 box to the soundbar. This work...

Jeff15 by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connect app not scanning

Not getting wifi in a couple of rooms in house. I have downloaded virgin connect and tried to scan rooms and always get a message to try again and each time it doesn’t scan. I have deleted and re downloaded the app numerous times and reset the hub (h...

Kpcst by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emails not being received

Is there a known issue that is preventing me receiving emails for parts of the day? For example, I sell on eBay and Amazon and receive dozens of emails a day. I am only received a few emails with these notifications a day, normally one email for each...

M4t7y by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Virgin Media Service Not Found (C133/Service Not Found)

I've been away for a couple of weeks.In that time my box has lost connection with the Virgin Media Service.   This used to happen a lot with my old box, but has never before happened with my V6 Tivo box.I've rebooted the router and the Tivo box multi...

PXL_20240509_185511859.MP.jpg
ntruby by Dialled in
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

One-off payment did show on my account

I paid my final bill on 26 Apr one via one-off payment using my credit card. It has been so many days and I still receive the bill asking me to pay the amount of 343.13 GBP. The payment didn't show up on my account. I've PAID ALREADY and I've triple ...

10741715203720_.pic.jpg
hh1111 by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: On-going Complaint - IP different location

I am having the same issue. I discovered last night that my assigned IP address had changed, and https://whatismyipaddress.com/ indicates that this IP address is associated with Liverpool.When I run Speedtests, it chooses servers around Liverpool, ra...

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

30 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments