cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emails not being received

M4t7y
Joining in

Is there a known issue that is preventing me receiving emails for parts of the day? For example, I sell on eBay and Amazon and receive dozens of emails a day. I am only received a few emails with these notifications a day, normally one email for each of the messages received on those platforms. I have also tested sending myself emails, some fail, some send but aren't received and some are sent and delivered successfully but after a fair few minutes. 

Appreciate everyone's time.

14 REPLIES 14

greig2000_uk
On our wavelength

Same here, seems alot of people are getting the same symptoms

CurlyKylie
Dialled in

There is an issue, the top 5 or so posts in this forum are talking about.  Virgin doesn't seem to know about it though, their service status is still saying all is well and there have been no responses about a resolution on here either.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @M4t7y thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear of any delays in you receiving your emails. And sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you.  We're aware that the issue you've raised is impacting some of our customers and we're investigating it.  So that we can flag your specific issue, I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee_R,

Hopefully you'll  get to the bootom of whats causing the issues with incoming emails.

Important emails arent getting through(from Amazon and Easy Jet,to name two)with my mailbox being void of lots of emails,that I receive on a daily basis.

So theres plainly an issue at VM's end,given that there are lots of people suffering the same fate.

nubabe
On our wavelength

Could you please send me one too, as I've been having the same issues for at least 36 hours up until now - need important documents that are just not getting through!

nubabe
On our wavelength

PLEASE sort this, Virgin! I've not been getting invoices and any other important correspondence for at least 36 hours!

Could you also send me a private message as I am also not receiving emails buy it has started this evening as not received any confirmation emails from Amazon following making an order.  Have received some other emails this evening too, but nothing from Amazon.  Please could Virgin admit there is an issue on the website and provide a timescale for fixing it.

M

Any updates on this issue? I’ve been have the same problem with delayed or undelivered emails from/to virginmedia.com

mrwhitti
On our wavelength

same problem for the last 3 days