Welcome to the Virgin Media Community!

The best place to search for help and tips on how to get the most from our services.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
710729members
3430964posts

Community Activity

Phone Switch Over

My grandma as far as she is aware doesn't pay for broadband. When the digital land-line switch over happened for whatever reason, a router was installed that the phone is plugged into.I have connected her smart tv to the router and there is an Intern...

ryank921 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest Phishing News 21/02/2024

Latest Phishing News 21/02/2024 We have been informed about phishing emails that contains the content copied below. They were NOT sent by Virgin Media and should not be responded to. Do NOT visit the link included in the mails or response   Email 1 D...

Int-Sec by Moderator
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement Hub 3 not connecting to Blink camera

Hi, I have everything working except for Blink camera. The issue seems to be that the new hub is 5GHz but Blink only works on 2.4GHz. I have tried setting up guest network but cannot see how to change the GHz. Can anyone please advise?Thank you    

Alan1231 by Just joined
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Order Free Wi Fi Pods?

Been struggling for a few months with the WiFi strength in the bedroom which is used for working from home. Only just been made aware of the WiFi guarantee and the availability of Wi Fi pods supplied free of charge. I am unfortunately finding it puzz...

Tree60 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin TV Go app doesn't play recordings

I'm on Android 14, on the same WiFi network as the TV box, and can watch live TV no problem. However, whenever I try to watch a recording, I get an error message saying "Not available. Sorry, we can't play this at the moment 1". Been happening for mo...

Tools for RG59 Push fit connectors

Hi,Home DIY'er but employed in Aviation industry as a tech so am 'on the spanners'.I need some extra cables and figured I would DIY. Do Vigin installers use a specific tool to push connectors onto coax prior to crimping F Pugs ?I have the RG59 Virgin...

1000029674.jpg

Battery icon gone

Can anyone help please? I'm not very good but have googled about this.I noticed the battery icon in the task bar on my laptop has disappeared, so I can't tell whether to plug in or not. In the settings, it showed as 100% despite having used the lapto...

pinkywoo by Dialled in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tv go app subtitles

Hi allSo, given VM only allow 1 remote per 360 box, I tend to use the Go TV app quite often whilst moving between my TVs as I am able to view on 4 of them.issue is the wife likes to have subtitles on whilst we are watching pretty much anything, but i...

Ordered yesterday, changed mind?

Hi, hopefully someone can help me...I ordered online yesterday to switch to Virgin...but after reading all the horror stories on getting Virgin installed or cancelled I've changed my mind, how do I go about cancelling it completely, Thank you 

Toyotakd by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest from our Blog

Annual price change from April 2024

Each year we adjust the monthly subscription prices our customers pay for Virgin Media broadband, TV and home phone, so we can continue to invest in our network and services.   What this means for you...

31 Comments

Accessibility and Vulnerability Policy

Together with the introduction of a framework to embed accessible and inclusive design practices, we are working hard to make our website, content, and digital experiences accessible to as many people...

0 Comments