Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Audio out of sync , some channels only

Some channels , e.g. All the BBC HD channels and Sky News in HD are wildy out of sync. Other channels such as ITV1HD are either fine or very very close to fine . The bad ones are close to unwatchable.Its not a TV setting or Virgin Media 360 box setti...

Resolved! V360

Just turned spare box  on first time for while and nothing

WW1948 by Up to speed
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 Box - Lost Recordings

Hi, I had a few connection issues with my 360 box so I turned it all off & back on.  I have now lost all my recordings (I had used about 80% of storage for the recordings).  I used the help bot on the app & now have an engineer due to visit at the we...

ghirl7 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

+++Known Issue+++ Sky Comedy - F010630126

Hi there, Some customers may be experiencing degraded picture and sound quality on Sky Comedy (channel 112) Our support team are aware of the issue and are currently investigating We apologies for any inconvenience this issue may be causing. Best,

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 Box Stuck On Welcome- Tried Everything?

Hi Folks,I have a 360 box that is stuck on the welcome page.I’ve tried all the reset/hard reboot techniques, (turning it off from the mains/turning it off and pressing power & + buttons for 30 secs while powering on etc), no blue light, nothing but t...

V6 box not working after 360 "upgrade"

Hi,Hoping someone one her can help. I recently "upgraded" my package to 360 at the end of the week before last. The remote arrived in the post, but I didn't have time to click on the upgrade to 360 icon on v6 box. I then received a text last Friday s...

dudload by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: OOPs. we couldn’t connect to Virgin box1

Hi there, I'm having exactly the same problem, when I try to access a recording from the main 360 box to watch on the mini box. It came up with OOPs. We couldn’t connect to Virgin TV 1. I called out a Virgin engineer who said I must keep my main box ...

KTBATH by Joining in
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Splitter needed

Both my TV's keep pixilating, but I've found if I unplug the splitter from the mains for 30 seconds and plug it back in it clears the fault for a couple of days. Think I need a new one. Can Virgin just send one out? I can fit it myself. Or do I need ...

Virgin 360 not picking up on tv when you switch on

Very new to virgin ( less than 24 hours) when we turn on the tv via virgin remote it all comes on but I have to press the source button to select hdmi 1 which is virgin.  When it was first installed it did this automatically on switch on but now not ...

Jacmac1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos