cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

+++Known Issue+++ Sky Comedy - F010630126

ModTeam

Hi there,

Some customers may be experiencing degraded picture and sound quality on Sky Comedy (channel 112)

Our support team are aware of the issue and are currently investigating

We apologies for any inconvenience this issue may be causing.

Best,

30 REPLIES 30

Savman
On our wavelength

I noticed last night that sky comedy channel sound and picture is flicking and not sound I’d the same . Also little white dots are appearing on the channel .

I have 2 boxes and it’s happening on the same channel on both channels . It’s like signal .

any ideas? I guess I have to report it to Virginmedia ) which is not easy nowadays )

Same here it’s also doing the same on the TV go app so don’t think it’s any local signal issues seems be a National issue.

Luckily most shows are available on demand 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Ch112 is fine for me today.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I have had the same problem, also only with Sky Comedy for the last couple of days

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is this on specific programmes, or in general?

For everyone that's posted so far with this issue - where are you in the country?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I’m in Wolverhampton WV3

First noticed the issue on Futurama, but also other programmes

I’m in London. Same issue yesterday and today. Glitching picture and white speckled drop-out on all programming and adverts on Sky Comedy. Other channels seem fine. 

I have the same issue. Located in Wokingham 

I've had the exact same problem just with the Sky Comedy channel today (I think).  Glitchy / choppy stream and sound quality is compromised.  At one point there were snow dots on the screen.  The adverts seemed to be unaffected.  I did the check cables and turn off BB router and TV 360 box but made no difference.  The VM troubleshooting got to a point where it  suggested I book an engineer. I thought I'd wait a few days before doing that.  I then did a  Google and it sent me here.  Glad I'm not the only one.  Leicester.  Please sort.