Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Constant Error Codes

I keep getting error codes. A technician has already been out and just did a factory reset, this fixed it for about 2 hours.Error codesCS2000CS2318CS2314I can’t pause or rewind live tv, all recordings fail or an error code that they can’t be played c...

Resolved! What channels are on Mega TV

Hello.I've just renewed with Virgin and I've got the Mega TV (I previously had Maxit TV) but I can't find a channel list.Can anyone tell me what channels I can expect now? Regards 

Resolved! Deleted recordings

There used to be a way to recover deleted recordings.I had a situation the other night where I had2 programmes recorded,episodes of the same programme.After watching episode one,I went to thedustbin and deleted it.I then clicked on episode two to wat...

Terrysutt by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

CS2000 error code

Hello,Noticed that on our virgin 360 box we haven’t been able to pause/rewind live TV and keep getting channel failed CS2000 code. Also our recordings are failing and when trying to delete any recordings they don’t seem to stay deleted! Done some res...

Resolved! Virgin TV 360 query and new contract offer.

I've received an email from Virgin offering me a new contract (my current one expires 27th July 2024).My current contract shows I have a V6 box. However the new contract they are offering shows "Virgin TV 360".What are the ramifications of this pleas...

Red Button masters golf

I accept that the SD comes with additional ghosting to make my eyes hurt and tempt me to get HD but is there any chance the red button can work so I can at least watch tiger woods and his outlines ?any fix for this much appreciated that’s red button ...

Hard drive issue

I'm afraid it looks like my hard drive is on the way out.Service Status via MVM app, and MVM via a browser, and the automated Service Status number are only showing the known fault F011218215 with ITV+1 (this issue doesn't affect me)Running a test on...

newapollo by Very Insightful Person
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon prime app - not playing on boxes

I have 2 boxes and only one if them won't play amazon prime. Before this I was having issues with the box not loading and have had to unplug power and start it up a few times. Now I am getting a message something went wrong please try again later or ...

Engineer no show

Hello, Engineer didn't turn up for 1-6pm appointment today. We rang to check he was still coming given windy weather and was told he came at 1.30pm and waited outside our house for 30 minutes. I can prove this is not the case as we have a video doorb...