Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Series Links

So having eventually after a bit of drama had my box updated to 360, I will probably post something on this and general impressions later however I’m looking at series links and wanting to check some things.As far as I can see there is no place to vi...

Red_Wimp by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accidentally subscribed to channel

New to TV360 and have accidentally subscribed to a channel. The interface is awful, just by clicking okay you subscribe. It asked for a pin to view i assumed given it was past watershed but it subscribed me. There was also no warning that it would me...

Error code CS2004

When I try to watch channel 504 sky cricket the picture always distorts and I get error code CS2004 occasionally. I have tried all the normal checking cables and reboots but it makes no difference. It is just this channel, all others are absolutely f...

360 update and USB port

Before the update I had my Hive hub powered by the USB port on the back of the V6 box, did the update on Thursday and later that day noticed that my Hive controlled lamp hadn’t switched on, realised yesterday that the Hive hub had no lights on it, ha...

sukawni by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 upgrade request

Hi BlueLou. Over the last few days I have called and WhatsApp messaged VM three times, and each time I have been told I cannot get the 360 upgrade without recontracting and raising my monthly price. Please can you clarify what is going on here? Thank...

Programming 360 remote to Samsung TCL 55C641K

Tried to pair the 360 remote to this tv, it won’t do it, tried various options still nothing went through the settings menu, it’s a brand new tv can’t understand it, it working on my previous tv a Digihome, anyone any ideas please?Thanks

Netflix & Disney

I’ve had Virgin installed with Netflix and Disney included in the package I haven’t received any activation emails the engineer said I should have this by now and yes I have checked my junk folder. Been on hold with Virgin for what feels like 3 days....

TV 360 Issues

same with me      [MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread, @Mattp71 please add more information so the Forum can help]

Mattp71 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos