Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Netflix - Bundles and Activation

We are aware of some confusion around the inclusion of Netflix within some of our bundles. The Netflix Standard Plan is now included in the below bundles sold from 21st March 2022 only Biggest TV bundleBiggest TV Volt BundleUltimate Volt Bundle Pleas...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

Virgin TV 360 Mini Box Query

I’ve renewed my contract today and it states I have ‘Additional TV Box’ and ‘Virgin TV 360 Mini Box’ included.These were also part of my previous package (it’s pretty much the exact same except having to add TNT as an add on) but we never installed t...

BBC Scotland

BBC Scotland channel 108 HDAnybody else finding the channel quality absolutely appalling as if it's SD ?Virgin problem or BBC Scotland ?

Resolved! My V6 tv box has no power lights showing.

Since it was installed my TV box hasn't had any power lights showing.  It was installed just pre-covid, an  engineer was supposed to arrive to fix it however COVID restrictions meant the appointment was cancelled.  The box works, and if I unplug it a...

360 Feedback

The 360 box is a terrible retrograde step.  Below are the faults I have found with it.  Some intermittent, some constant.  The V6 box was far superior. Virgin's response seems to be lump it, we don't care.  It suits us so there.  When we are out of c...

360 remote JVC tv

Hi I need help, just had 360 installed and using the one in my room I can turn on my TV (JVC) with the remote but then can not turn off using the same remote. Now I could live with that but once I've turned on the TV with the 360 remote I can now lon...

Resolved! Apps not launching

Does anyone have any problems getting into apps? It says they’re not launching on and off, with error code CS2400

Fault on 360 box, deep red.

I have a problem with my main 360 box, and the picture is more redder than normal and its bury.Tried the standard turning it off and back on. Changing the HDMI cable and still same issue.The HDMI port on the back of the box does feel a tad loose and ...

mda99das by Up to speed
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos