Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Starting Up... Hanging with Amber light White and Pink

Hello TeamThis is my Second post on the same problem and issue with our Virgin TVbut for now, I want to share with us how to solve this issue if you experience this problem.How to Solve it?Here with a Step on how to fix it.1. Check your ports like Et...

CFwF3UBW8AAEpiV.jpg
Jibs92 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amber light white, Pink with Starting Up Hang

Hello everyoneI am from the Philippines,I bought the Virgin TV 360, and I got problems with Amber light white, and Pink with Starting Up Hang.Let me help me to solve Guys.Thank You Very Much Guys

Jibs92 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recording all episodes

Hi,So we’ve just changed to Virgin 360. In the past when recording a series link there were settings where you could choose to only record new episodes. Can you do this with 360? It’s really annoying when your box is recording 3 of the same episode a...

Cannot find hard drive

Hi. so I can’t pause,or watch recordings as it says my hard drive can’t be found?the error code is cs6002 but when I search the error code on virgin website it doesn’t exist?I’ve tried calling but it seems to just take me to billing and I can’t get t...

Virgin 360 box sent with wrong power supply

Virgin 360 box sent with wrong power supply, spent ages setting up everything to find power supply too big to fit in back of box. Spent ages on phone to support in India but not confident she understood what problem was but says a replacement is comi...

Moving to Virgin tv

Hi, i hope someone can clarify for me as i have been thinking from moving from Sky to Virgin with their TV, the only thing I am confused about is as i have seen a vary of answers, to use multi room do I need to have the mini boxes cabled in as this w...

Mattwfar by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Regional BBC News

Should I be receiving BBC North East in Yorkshire? I'm getting North West. 

befrazzled by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Open golf recordings stop playing

Have recorded both days of the open so far on series link. After watching for hours both days have stopped playing just at the crucial time in the evening. What is going on virgin media?

Wjb1 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Advanced Recording Options / 360 Box

I have a Virgin 360 box and I'm wondering if anyone can help me set the "Advanced Recording Options" to "New Only" instead of "All as a default. This way, I won't have to manually change the option every time I want to record a new program. Any tips ...