QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Broadband

Hi,First of all apologies, this seems to be the closest board for my question and I know it’s not right I have a virgin cable point at the bottom of my drive but the system says it’s not available in my area how can I get to speak to someone about ge...

Wall socket does not fit

Hi. I received myquickstart pack yesterday. Sadly, I can't set up because my wall socket does not fit. I was thinking, it would be nice if Virgin Media inform buyer at the early stage about their wall socket before we proceed to order. So that, buyer...

Nurul85 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hub 5 - no power cable

I have just been sent a Hub 5 to replace my Hub 3 out of the blue but there is no power cable and the one got the Hub3 does not fit.  I looked on the website but can’t work out how to order one other than calling up.  Can anyone advise? Thanks

FabNan99 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband wayleave contract

Hello, i am trying posting here cause i dont know what else to do.like many other people here i am paying the consequences of the terrible customer service VM offers.we moved in to a new property and requested VM to provide us with the broadband.they...

Resolved! Engineer

I need to book an engineer to set up our internet. We bought the quick start but our house doesn't have the right connection. We need to do this asap.

Address not listed - Filled the form TWICE

Hello, have gone to the Virgin/O2 branch twice and filled two forms already and still no reply and no adding my address to the system. It has already been a month since the first time and two weeks after I filled the form for the second time. I can s...

kmlc by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No VM wall socket

HeyI received my quick installation kit from VM a few weeks back but only now getting round to installingI have gone to set up but dont seem to have a VM wall socket for the cable to go inPicture attached of what I do haveIs there an adaptor or anyth...

1000006499.jpg
AJB18 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos