QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Customer service no response

When the engineer came to install broadband pulled TV out and ripped my TV Arial socket out the back of my TV the one fixed to the TV  so I've complained to customer service about 18 times every time promised someone will call me back within 2 days T...

Paul426 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement CATV cover

Hello. The small CATV metal hinged door at the end of my driveway has broken and left an unsightly and dangerous hole on the public pavement. Can this be replaced please?It is Pomeroy Rd, B43 7LJ. 

Ben5891 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Did i make a mistake signing up?

Received an email saying I would receive the box by post today. Nothing arrived. Received an email saying they had received my Gone Away form. No clue what that is. Never gone anywhere or filled anything. Cant sign in or get help as have no account y...

SRico87 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick start kit lost

My QuickStart kit was delivered but not to me . Yodel have not recorded where it was delivered on 16/10/23. I have contacted them everyday 2/3 times a day. They won’t send another kit out till I can send photographic evidence of lost package!!! Also ...

Jacqui8 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No virgin media wall socket

Hi I have the same problem. I recently moved to new house, i get my router today but there is no virgin box in home, just there is a virgin cable but wothout any socket connected to that  Can i buy a wall socket? Or i should wait for technicin. Becau...

Oymenuz by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos