QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Forum Posts

TCP LED Strip

HiHad an upgraded router to a hub 4. Issue is I have a TCP LED strip that had no issues connecting up to the last hub. Think it was hub 3, but won't connect to hub 4. Have complained to tcp about this who gave a few options to try. Nothing worked , s...

Resolved! Outside box

Virgin engineer called yesterday. Did a ok job at setting up the WiFi but left the outside wall box completely open work exposed wires. Virgin helpline says that's how it should be. Can't believe that's right... Someone can walk up and unscrew wire.....

Getting engineer out

Hi I was offered self install kit to be sent out I got this and there’s no virgin cables nothing in the house I’ve searched all over I’ve also been trying to get in touch for 2 days now with no success what can I do about this as my services have sta...

Not delivered

Hi there, I ordered a self install box that was supposed to be delivered a few days ago, but it still hasn't arrived. I have the documents that were emailed but nothing further, so am unable to contact with an account number. This is slightly frustra...

Petra2 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Coax cable doesn’t fit

I have recently tried to connect my hub, however the cable coming from the wall has an m type connection, whereas the Virgin media wall socket cable has an m coax connection. I got an f type to coax adapter, as seen in the 3rd picture. However the co...

IMG_1437.jpeg IMG_1438.jpeg IMG_1439.jpeg
vicky97 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong wall socket

Hi, I received my quick start kit at the weekend however the only Virgin Media wall socket I have looks like this. There is no other wall socket or anywhere for the round wire to go. β€ƒβ€ƒis this not gonna work?

1000031575.jpg

Return a hub 3 router?

Do i need to return a hub 3 router?I recently upgraded my router, but wasn't sent any return label,so just wanted to know what to do with my old router.Do i dispose of it at my local recycling centreThanks 

Box not delivered

Hey,we have had exactly the same problem. We moved into our new home as students and are desperate for broadband because we need to study. However, as there was already virgin at this property we asked for a new self installation box as it tells you ...

Sb891 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos