cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neighbour has internet but not our new built house- URGENT

mohs1212
Joining in

Hi, 

We are moving to a newly built property and we need virgin media broadband.

Virgin media broadband is available to our neighbour so I believe we could request it too. 

Can you please let me know how can we request it and what would be the timeline to get it? Dont want to get on other broadband contracts before exploring this.

Thank you, 

3 REPLIES 3

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Go to www.virginmedia.com and put in your postcode. It will tell you what is available and the introductory price. The time to install will depend on whether there is an existing Virginmedia cable to your house, some builders put a cable in. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

mohs1212
Joining in

Hi, 

The postcode does not come up with our property number however neighbour's house number is there on www.virginmedia.com

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

They can be a bit slow to update their database for new properties.  If you wait here, a staff person will take some details in a private message and check on the location.

I notice you said URGENT.  If a new cable is required from the street, this may take weeks or longer to install. Virginmedia do not do anything urgently.  

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.