QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Client - Failed Install

Im having the same problem please help! Was promised a Dongal to get us through a failed installation date (your side not ours) and nothing has arrived, same as the person on here, customer service says they will help and promise all sorts and then w...

PipJo by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coming soon?

I've been keeping a close eye on VMs website recently and can see that VM is coming "very soon" to my postcode.There are currently some engineers working in the street nearby laying new cable and the white street cabinets. Though I would be eager to ...

Installation delayed

New Customer - twice my new install has been delayed by 2 months, sky have cancelled the current broadband as instructed by Virgin, no internet means everything in the house is down, absolute shambles

Inder2 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Address not listed

Hello,I am moving house and am interested in having Virgin Media broadband in the new home. However, my new address is not listed when I type the postcode in, despite my neighbours addresses being there.How do I go about adding this / checking availa...

No delivery

Hi there, I am still outstanding a delivery of home broadband kit- I originally placed an order on 25th September for delivery 2nd October, this never came and when I spoke to someone at virgin media eventually it looked like a system error as I neve...

A_C_4306 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hub5 fails reguarly, daily or worse

Ever since we got the hub 5, the internet drops out once, twice, or three times a day, and comes back after 5min or 10min or 15min, and sometimes only after a manual power cycle. Hub 3 was MUCH more reliable. This is really a pain when in the middle ...

glarri by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos