Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Handset no longer works after fibre switchover

My BT Diverse digital base station and handsets no longer work post the fibre switchover.  Virgin are currently contracted to provide me with landline services. Mid contract they have changed their service such that my existing handset equipment that...

Resolved! Landline not working

I have tried two different phones, both of which worked previously, but neither of them work when plugged in to either the wall socket or the back of the hub. The phone worked fine being plugged into the telephone wall socket previously. There is no ...

landline

I joined virgin 3 week ago and since the set up my landline as not been working they have sent out 2 tech guys to fix it but could not fix it they both said they would ring me back they never didIm disabled and my care team contacts me via my landlin...

waddy60 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home phone switchover

Hello,I was having some problems with crackling in the line and rang 150.  The agent has sent me a switchover adaptor but on connecting I can get no signal.  Please can you confirm the date for switchover in Suffolk - I have received no communication...

tjaleo by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Phone call quality is terrible on 21CV

Since being moved onto the 21CV through my Hub 3.0 my call quality is terrible Simply picking up the handset and turning the phone on before dialling a number there is a load buzzing and sometimes a screeching feedback on the phone Various engineers ...

jeffeyg by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renewed contract. Virgin ditched our home phone package

Virgin support said they’d call me on Monday. It’s now Saturday and they still haven’t called.Customer for 20+ years.renewed contract weeks ago and got the new 360 TiVo box. Plugged phone into that and no like detected.Called Virgin 5 times to try an...

UberDump by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No landline incoming calls

We are not able to receive incoming calls, Outgoing works with dial tone but when someone calls the home landline number nothing happens on the home phone.  The person can hear it raining but no diversion to virgin voicemail etc.Checked the phone, wa...

Resolved! landline problems

Hi i recently joined virgin media as a new customer on the 4th April after my mum past away  and i have found that i have no land line it says check phone line I thourght it was my phone as i am connected to the hub so i got a new phone and it says t...

Change of dialling tone

Since changing over from BT to Virgin landline the dialling tone has changed from a solid tone to a tone that sounds like an engaged sound.  This was not happening when it was on BT network.  I have changed the phone and still having the same problem...