Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No landline incoming calls

We are not able to receive incoming calls, Outgoing works with dial tone but when someone calls the home landline number nothing happens on the home phone.  The person can hear it raining but no diversion to virgin voicemail etc.Checked the phone, wa...

Resolved! landline problems

Hi i recently joined virgin media as a new customer on the 4th April after my mum past away  and i have found that i have no land line it says check phone line I thourght it was my phone as i am connected to the hub so i got a new phone and it says t...

Change of dialling tone

Since changing over from BT to Virgin landline the dialling tone has changed from a solid tone to a tone that sounds like an engaged sound.  This was not happening when it was on BT network.  I have changed the phone and still having the same problem...

Connecting landline to new hub

I've just changed my package, recieved Hub 5 and the internet is up and running.  I've plugged the landline in to the back of the hub, just like it was in the old one, and the phone is telling me "please check line cord".  I've just spent ages on the...

Landline not working.

No dial tone. Can’t receive calls. Have called and reported it. Spoke to call centre nearly two weeks ago. Was advised it would take up to 72 hours and would be resolved. But no such luck. 

Reverting to Original Number

Hello.Following my VM landline being suddenly disconnected, I have now got a new Hub and fibre landline. However the number of the new line is different to my original one despite the engineer stating that the original number would still work over fi...

No migration details, but neighbours have.

Hi everyone!I hope someone can help with my question please. We have Virgin broadband and phone. All the neighbours I've talked to on the same street with Virgin Media phone lines have received a letter and a telephone adaptor. We have not received a...

RPSPNP by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

adaptor location problem

I have received a letter to explain that my phone will no longer work on April 24th without the adaptor which has now arrived. My phones are all distant from the hub in different rooms and the hub is with the TV. For obvious reason  the phones are di...

pluggulp by Up to speed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parents landline not working

I am posting this on behalf of my 91 and 87 year old in-laws. There landline has not been working for a week. Engineer turned up yesterday and could not fix, was to report back. No update so have been on phone for an hour just to be told a new ticket...

davef28 by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos