cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewed contract. Virgin ditched our home phone package

UberDump
Tuning in

Virgin support said they’d call me on Monday. It’s now Saturday and they still haven’t called.

Customer for 20+ years.

renewed contract weeks ago and got the new 360 TiVo box. Plugged phone into that and no like detected.

Called Virgin 5 times to try and resolve.

Finally got a person in the UK office to help. Said he could see the issue and would call me up after 5pm on Monday.  That never happened.

We are still without a phone service.

Someone from Virgin customer support please contact me before I have to take the issue to BBC Three Counties Radio and the JVS Customer Issue hour.  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@UberDump wrote:

<snip>

renewed contract weeks ago and got the new 360 TiVo box. Plugged phone into that and no like detected.

<snip>

The VM phone service is provided from the back of the VM hub (TEL1 socket) for those who have switched from using telephone wall sockets

21-cv-connection-to-hub.jpg

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @UberDump,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're facing some landline related issues and that some discussed call backs sadly haven't gone ahead. Can you please expand on your landline issues? Have you connected your phone via the adapter into the router as @goslow has advised?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!