Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Can’t rename or move email sub folders

Since the Virgin Media email problems about a year ago, I have been unable to move or rename any of my email sub folders. I have tried contacting support - they say they’ll ring me back but rarely do, they say they’ve raised a ticket but nothing happ...

Eleni2 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access secondary email mailbox

Hello, I have had a secondary mailbox for a number of years and use it as my primary email account for business emails, jobs etc. I currently have it connected to my Outlook application, and have been using it primarily like this for a number of year...

Virgin.net email

Hi Martin, Would you be able to help me with this issue please? Exactly the same issue with a virgin.net email that we stopped receiving emails to on Sunday, and the default mail app on my phone says there is no password associated with the account. ...

NTLWORLD.COM Email Password Reset

Hi,I have suddenly had my NTLWORLD email saying that my password needs resetting.  I have tried following the instructions online but due to the account being old I don't have a security question to answer and therefore it just shows as blank.  I am ...

asn22 by Joining in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

unable to access blue yonder account

Yet again my emails are unaccessible I was using emails yesterday up until the afternoon when I suddenly had a pop up saying I needed to add my password to my email account. Im using the correct password and it just keeps coming up with an error mess...

MandyHH by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

need to delete old ntl world email

As I used to be a virgin media customer I have an old ntlworld email address which appears to have been hacked. I keep receiving emails from virgin media telling me that 1000's of spam emails have been sent from my account and that I should install a...

AYJAYDEE by Just joined
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ntlworld.com email continual problems

Can anyone explain what is happening to ntlworld.com emails. I have to phone up every other week now and complain. They are really slow, unresponsive and eventually just fall over and die. Is it a recurring server problem or is virgin just trying to ...

Blueyonder Email Not Working and Unable to Download to Outlook

Yes, we've been having the same issue since last Tuesday. My husband and I have had this email address for at least 20 years. It's our main one and we use the MS Outlook app. My husband had talked to them twice this last week to try and get it resolv...

Railly by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email won’t send on virgin Wi-Fi IP blocked?

Hello,I’m having continued issues with our virgin media WiFi IP and being able to send emails from my iPhone (3rd party app). Get the error of an issue with the SMTP server - there isn’t one, as it works on 4g and webmail. key facts and testing: The ...

l0zzie88 by Tuning in
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos