cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues receiving OTP text messages

ModTeam

Hi All, 

We are aware that some customers may be experiencing issues receiving OTP text messages.

Our support team are investigating this issue and we will update this thread with any progress. 

Thanks

Mod Team

486 REPLIES 486

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for the screen for me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks -- just replied privately.

Ace, I'll check it out and have a reply to you today

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Any update?  I still cant login into Virgin Money because I cant receive a one time passcode.

Do we all need to switch to O2 SIMs?

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for any delay mudshark. I understand my colleague has already passed on your details to the team who are looking into it. Hopefully there will be a solution for this soon.

Tom 

Hi, just been trying to get my OTP to log into my Virgin savings account. No success. Called the helpline who tell me this is known issue with no workaround. Is this correct? Seems a bit of a home goal to have two Virgin branded services that don't work together.....

Hi IanB6,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having some issues with the OTP message.

So I can help I'll need a few more details from you, I've popped you over a private message for this (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

rob99x
On our wavelength

Hello Forum team

Can I ask if there is ever a resolution for any of the individuals where you have taken the personal details?

The impression I get is that all these details get passed to the technical team by yourselves, but nothing ever comes back. If something does come back in terms of a resolution for any of these people, it would be good to know as it would offer hope to the rest of us.

My honest impression is that this problem has been going on for over a year and there is no prospect of Virgin Media fixing it for any of the people that have reported it. If that is really the case then it would be helpful to know so we can make alternative arrangements and not waste time waiting for a resolution.

If Virgin Media are fixing this for some people then that would also be helpful to know.

Thanks

suppliers that i previously couldn't receive OTP's from started working for me - probably too much of a leap to say the issue is solved and communication from Virgin on the issue has been zero, although i have my own case reference now.