cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useless Service

Appleface57
Joining in

I place an order on the 9th of February for the Big VOLT BUNDLE. This was to commence on 1st April but I immediately stated receiving delivery dates but all apparatus and a bill on 26th Feb!! I eventually got through to VM who rescheduled the BBC & TV but said I had to contact O2 direct. 

I've spent the best part of 5hours, trying to get some one to address the matter, but they either say, their computer isn't working, I'm not on the system or they just put the phone down after saying the will call back in half an hour.  THEY NEVER HAVE!!!

I've been bombarded with text messages and emails stating they've sent the sim, I've activated the sim, the sim has been down graded from 10, to 8 to 5mg, the delivery will be delayed, couldI send the old phone back and they will set up the DD for immediate payment!!!!

I have not recieved any sim, I've never been with o2 or had and contract phone!!

It's a flipping NIGHTMARE!! I've had to contact my bank to refuse payment transfer!

Virgin won deal it, even though it part of their package. 

I am soo stress. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Appleface57 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I am really sorry to hear of your sales experience and for any inconvenience this may be causing you.  I'd like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message.  Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R