Virgin Media: TiVo® service
For all TiVo service and TiVo box questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Loose cable chewed cable

Hi our virgin cable is loose all round the house and it's been chewed at the back garden behind the TV cables are a mess if you touch the TV stand the virgin goes off we have had the same equipment for about 8 years can we get a total new wire and eq...

Channel 4 app on TIVO

for the last 3 nights in a row i have had to restart my TIVO when watching narrow escapes via the channel 4 app on my TIVO. (if only i had remembered to set a series link)!i get 20 to 30 minutes in then it freezes. after fiddling about with the remot...

Resolved! TiVo picture breaking up - again.

The picture on my TV using a Tivo box is constantly breaking up/pixelating. This happens on all channels, I had this problem once before and it was sorted I think remotely. Anyone know if it’s a common TiVo problem as it makes some programmes unwatch...

Ashburnian by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

TiVo box upgrade

Hello; I am looking to upgrade my Tivo box 500 GB ;and want the V6 BOX installed in place of  this. Who knows how long I have had this tivo box ,so no wonder now faults are happening.On the red button the functions when I want a category keep skippin...

place36 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No subtitles on TOTP!

Hello y'allI am having the same recurring issue every week with old Top of the Pops episodes on BBC 4. The subtitles will NOT activate. I've tried everything and they will just not come on. Why is this?! I do not have this problem with any other prog...

Upgrading TiVo box

Can someone please help. My mum has a really old stand alone box with SCART cables. Obviously it won’t connect to a new smart tv and so needs replacing. I can’t work out how on earth to contact VM to sort this out - just keep getting stuck in a loop ...

Sky Sports upgrade

I was upgraded to Sky Sports over the phone this morning & told it would take 30 minutes but there’s no sign of any Sports channels working yet. How long does this normally take? 

Scram51 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos