Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Broadband Payment System

Hi there. I wanted to get some clarification from the community about how the bill is actually paid. For me, it says my bill date is the 22nd of march, and that it's been paid. However, when I click on "View bill", it says that the payment date is on...

Resolved! Password problem

I’m a new customer and trying to register for an account but get the error ‘You can't use that password. Please choose another.’ no matter what password I try

linzo42 by Joining in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! moved house Contract end date is wrong.

moved house earlyer this year and my account end date is not saying i have 20 months left however it started in january 2022 and was inly for 18 months so i should only have 3 months left i would like it to change so i can give my 60 day notice accor...

joshp96 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Passwords

Every time I try to reset my Password on my Virgin Media account for broadband it says Link expired, can someone please help me. 

Returned equipment

I cancelled my virgin media account and returned the hub at the end of January.I have continued to get texts , e mails and how letters saying I owe £65 for not returning the hub .I spoke to customer services and gave them the tracking number which sa...

Resolved! Free LG tv gift no confirmation

Signed up by Virgin call centre 13 January and installation completed 3rd February with Volt 2 promotion for free Lg tv. Its 42 days on Saturday. Read all the rules and posts about wait 42 days etc etc.. Not received any dispatch confirmation. 14 day...

Resolved! Removing TV part of package

Hi, We've been told mum's prices are changing and we need to remove the TV part of the package. I'm disabled and can't sort this by phone, so I'm hoping we can sort it out here.There were still TV problems after Virgin replaced the box because of the...

VMC9110 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

TiVo Disconnection

I cancelled my tv package and the service was meant to have terminated yesterday (4th April) but the box is still active with all channels even though my account confirms the to cancellation. Do I just disconnect myself and dispose of the box? 

VM14 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

email on my VM account

I would like to change the email on my VM account. It is the one I originally registered wtih. It was hacked from my Linkedin account and I've been getting loads of rubbish. I believe it is not possible to make this change, unless I leave Virgin and ...

EddyFiss by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos