cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Payment System

Liz_Loz_Luv
Joining in

Hi there. I wanted to get some clarification from the community about how the bill is actually paid. For me, it says my bill date is the 22nd of march, and that it's been paid. However, when I click on "View bill", it says that the payment date is on the 11th of April. Can someone explain it to me please as its quite confusing for a first-timer! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Liz-Loz-Luv,

Thanks for your post, welcome to Virgin Media and to the Community Forums!

Client62 is absolutely right - your online account will show that your bill has been 'paid' (referring to your previous bill) if your new bill is not due/not been paid yet.

We also have some pages online here with more information about how we bill at Virgin Media.

If you still need help or have any other questions, just give us a shout 😁

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Client62
Legend

The early date is when the bill is generated and at that point the PDF copy of the bill can be seen showing the charges for this month.

The later date is when the Direct Debit will draw the funds from you bank account and the bill payment occurs.

Hope that helps a little.

Ahh yes, this does I didn't know that! I must ask though, why does my bill say "paid" then when I go onto my homepage if the money doesn't come out till that later date you spoke of?

Could Paid refer to the previous bill.

I am not sure, makes sense though! 

Thank you! 

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Liz-Loz-Luv,

Thanks for your post, welcome to Virgin Media and to the Community Forums!

Client62 is absolutely right - your online account will show that your bill has been 'paid' (referring to your previous bill) if your new bill is not due/not been paid yet.

We also have some pages online here with more information about how we bill at Virgin Media.

If you still need help or have any other questions, just give us a shout 😁

Beth

Ahh thank you beth for the clarification!! I will take a look at those pages now!