cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SECONDARY ACCOUNT HOLDER - UNABLE TO SEE BILLS/CONTRACT

Mragrg
Joining in

The above issue has been going on now for months and I can't seems to rectify the problem, but I do know what's causing the issue.

I now have my own VM services, but the email address I used to sign up for the package is a secondary account one tied into my mum's.

When I go online to display my account, using the email account I signed up with, I note that my account number is displaying my mum's and not mine.

Please Virgin Media, can this be sorted?

My mum has been trying to get it fixed but she is hitting a brick wall with VM.....

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mragrg,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you have been unable to sign into your Online Account due to it being logged to your Mums account when you try, when you move addresses it means you would need to set up a new Online Account using the new account number and a different email.

regards

Paul.

Thank you.

How do I do this? I have tried do do this in the past, but when I do so, it says that MY account number is associated with the email address I gave VM when I set up the package. I only wish I had given them another email address of mine and not the email address that is a secondary account one to my mum's...

Thanks for coming back to us Mragrg. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Thank you. No message received as yet though, will look out for it.

You're very welcome Mragrg and glad that the issues have been resolved 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L