cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing TV part of package

VMC9110
On our wavelength

Hi, We've been told mum's prices are changing and we need to remove the TV part of the package. I'm disabled and can't sort this by phone, so I'm hoping we can sort it out here.

There were still TV problems after Virgin replaced the box because of the green screen fault. We then realised mum cannot use the box anymore due to her disabilities. Virgin registered my LPOA for my mum in Nov 2021.

Please can someone help.

Thanks VMC9110

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Koda
Up to speed

Package changes can’t be done with the forum staff unfortunately. 

Depending upon your disability, you could call Virgin Media using Text Relay services instead? Alternatively there’s the option of live chatting with them but this would take significantly more time to sort out than the phone option. 

Check out Virgin Media’s accessibility site for more details about how to contact them where disabilities prevent you from using the normal channels. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Koda
Up to speed

Package changes can’t be done with the forum staff unfortunately. 

Depending upon your disability, you could call Virgin Media using Text Relay services instead? Alternatively there’s the option of live chatting with them but this would take significantly more time to sort out than the phone option. 

Check out Virgin Media’s accessibility site for more details about how to contact them where disabilities prevent you from using the normal channels. 

VMC9110
On our wavelength

Thanks Koda. 

I'm a Text Relay user but Virgin often need to call back, and they refuse to call back using Text Relay. Awareness of Text Relay seems poor among the teams. I was told before they cannot call back on "special numbers" only "normal numbers". Often they don't notice I'm the point of contact (POA) for the account, and phone back on mum's Virgin home phone, which is not the support we need from Virgin, and just causes us more difficulties. I agree live chat takes significantly longer. If the forum team can't offer any newer options, I'll try Text Relay later today.

Cheers VMC9110

Hi there @VMC9110 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums.

We are so sorry to hear that you have faced issues using our services and thank you to Koda for their help and advise on this so far. 

I just wanted to check in and see if you had been able to speak with the teams? Are you the account holder or is this account in your Mum's name?

Hi Ash,
I haven spoken to the teams yet. All of the conversation has to be typed during the Text Relay Call, so I know this is likely to be a long call, and I don't have a long enough slot free until later this afternoon. The account is in mum's name but I have a registered LPOA.
Thanks VMC9110

Thank you for popping back to us @VMC9110 

We do not typically handle package changes via the forums but due to the circumstances I would be happy to take a look and see what we can arrange. 

I'll pop you a Private Message now so we can take a look, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Hello, I replied yesterday to Ashleigh's private message and would still like help with this please?

Thanks VMC9110