Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Renewing contract

Hi,My current contract is ending on 08/06/2023, after which the price would go up more than £20 extra per month, which I cannot afford. I decided to phone VM to see if they could give me a better deal once my contract ends. They offered me a similar ...

LadyL by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hub 4 electricity consumption query

For April, my electricity usage was unusually quite a bit higher ( Fxd energy acc't; no change there) and the only change recently has been from my router to the Hub 4 installed during VOIP installation in March.  I noticed that it runs quite warm (t...

Mike9299 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to stop unneeded VAT receipts

No longer registered for VAT but the receipts keep coming. I want them stopped. No-one in accounts could tell me how, all they could do was offer different unwanted packages.Please contact me for details of the VAT account to cancel. 

martinr4 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing Issues

Please could a moderator contact me. I have been billed incorrectly every month since I signed up in September. Every month I have to contact you to correct it. I have made a complaint on the form, only to receive and email not answering my questions...

zoek26 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin sales calls

25th April I rang for a better deal on my broadband ever since then my phones been getting hammered with sales calls from VirginmediaI have a brand new contract that I have arranged less than a month ago if I needed anymore services I would have arra...

Bill increase with no prior communication

Hi Has any body else noted that VM have increased their monthly charge without any communication?  Mine has just risen by 25.8%. Generally been happy with the VM service. I accepted an 18 month Deal which still has 6 months to run. I checked the cont...

davjar by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos