Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 22 replies
  • 7 kudos

Cheapest package

I’m a pensioner with home phone which I never use. What I think is basic tv package and broadband. I am still about £65 a month on top of that the wife and I have a virgin mobile each. Can anyone advise can I get a cheaper package what with gas/elect...

Viewing bill online

I would like to be able to view my media bill online but when I use the link from the billing email it just goes to a blank screen.  When I separately log onto the Virgin Media page I can login ok but when I select 'View your bill' and on the next sc...

Eaeldred by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order Cancellation Confirmation

Hopefully someone can help me. Feeling so anxious about this now.I rang up today to cancel my broadband order and i'm within the 14 days since ordering. I spent 30 mins on the phone between 3 departments and got hung up on.I then went through whatsap...

Update contact number

I can't update my contact number as it won't save.I know this is a common problem and has been answered previously but it looks as though I need help with it.Thanks

smsmale by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaint ignored

Why is it that I have to open complaints with virgin media and one has according to their own terms and conditions gone over 29 days with not even a acknowledgment of it they have completely failed in following their own code of practice. 2 open comp...