Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

New contract price not showing in MYVM

I agreed a new price on a phone call last month and received an email confirmation through shortly after.The next bill was fine - but I've just had a mail telling me my next bill is available and it's £15 more than was agreed.  Maybe there are credit...

sjw211 by Up to speed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Not What Was Agreed

I had a phone call from the loyalty team following the cancellation notice that I put in. We agreed a new package today at £74 a month for 18 months, with the proviso that next April it could (will) go up. I've just had the contract thru and that say...

daveoc by Up to speed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Diabolical Service

On Thur 27  Apr,, I was looking for a new contract & offered various options. I was sent pre contract doc’s for the services I wanted & agreed them30 mins after ending the call I received another set of pre contract docs with different services & pri...

Kevingd by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Won't honour agreed contract

Been with Virgin TV & broadband for a number of years, recently went to leave and was persuaded to stay with a new contract of £76.37 a month for the same package i have always been on.  2 x Virgin TV V6 Box,  Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Cinema Collecti...

ColinG10 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with logging online

Can anyone help- I have power of attorney for my nan which virgin have record of. I have set up online account but now every time I log in it asks me to verify my details and security question and then logs me back out! It then sends me an email sayi...