Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Return Kit not arriving

My VM account ended on 31st March. I have not received the return kit I was promised in order to return VM equipment. When can I expect it to arrive? I asked VM twice but was not told when to expect this return kit.

Resolved! Oops somethings gone wrong

trying to acess the renewal link bundles/prices ect as is nearly time to renew.cannot do so for weeks now,its not an isolated issue as others have the same problem,please fix.thanks 

20240423_095443.jpg
andy114 by Tuning in
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Referrals award

Good afternoon!  I'm having an issue where I’m still waiting for my £50 referral to be paid out.  It’s been pending for over 6 months - I’ve contacted Aklamio and they told me it’s down to virgin media to deal with this, but virgin say it’s up to Alk...

Email renewal

I received an email to renew my contract a week ago and I went ahead to renew my contract, I received an email of my contract summary and order summary with an estimated activation date of 8th may, it's now 9th may but there's been no change on my ac...

Contract renewal

I recieved an email 3rd May regarding my co tract ending and that I have an exclusive offer to recontract. I read through the new offer and decided to accept it. I recieved 2 more emails one with the order number and one saying nearly there. I've hea...

Darran71 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving Home and Contract

Hi I hope someone here can help me. I’ve been pushed to the edge by VM over the past week and a half. They disconnected me 1.5 weeks early before moving home, couldn’t reconnect me after 4 ‘reconnection forms’ raised, 6-7 different operators assuring...

Jola by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline and deals

So my deal has came to a end and the new offer I have isn't very good, can u have Internet only with virgin media and your landline with a differnt provider? As I'm looking for the cheapest offer as I've decided not to renew with the new offer

Amielea by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Correcting address

I need to correct an address mismatch between my Virgin and O2 accounts, as this seems to prevent O2 from recognising Volt eligibility. The virgin account includes a flat number, which is odd as the property is a single dwelling (the O2 address finde...