cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Switch to Ebilling

gazakstan
Joining in

I have been through my settings trying to switch to ebilling and all I can find is how to change how VM can contact me, but no way to switch to ebilling. 

The link that the paper bill includes (virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-ebilling) doesn’t work. 

Can someone please assist me in moving to ebilling? 

53 REPLIES 53

Hi there, could you help me also please? I’m having the same problem as everyone else, can’t find the Ebilling section anywhere!

thank you

jayne 

Paulus64
Joining in

I have the same issue.  Was told by the billing staff they were unable to change it at their end and it is taking two weeks for these requests to appear in user account screen. When i pointed out it was over a month and two staff members told me they had fixed the issue, i was asked to wait another week for the change to take effect and then call back if no change.  Any one know how to fix this

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI @babyjayne13 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your ebilling

I'll drop you a private message now to collect some more information and get this sorted for you, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Paulus64 

Thanks for also posting about the issue here

I'll drop you a private message too so we can collect some information and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Thanks for your time via PM @toby2023 

That's all sorted for you now.

If I can help with anything else, let me know.

Have a lovely weekend!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Also having trouble swapping to ebilling It's obviously an issue so rather than pm everyone, can't it just be sorted so everybody does not go around in circles for half hour only to find a section under ebilling that states how to sign up for ebilling so you try that which then sends you back to the same. Nothing under my profile for ebilling, only communication options. I have only just joined Virgin and been around in circles over a few things. My first bill £9.49 came 1 day after set up telling me to pay, so I called and paid. I now have a letter telling me to pay £9.49. My app states paid on the main front page, click on it and it then states £9.49 due by such a date.  What the hell, after coming from sky due to poor broadband had nothing like this. It really is crazy making my head spin.  Broadband good though lol!!

Hey DH64, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear this.

We can't change it on our side it does need to be done from your side which you can do here 

Please follow that link and let me know what it states. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

CazzaG77
Joining in

I have had the same issue as everyone else on this thread but mine has been going on since I moved house a year ago, when Virgin decided to change my ebilling account to paper billing without my permission.  I have spoken to customer services and been told conflicting information.  One CSA said they had changed my account back to ebilling (it didn't work) and another then told me they can't do it for me, I have to do it myself.  However, the links don't work and the instructions are incorrect.  I have explained this but no one is taking action on this.  There is clearly an issue with the website and this needs looking in to, rather than giving out the same incorrect information and going around in circles.  I am now going down the official route of sending in yet another complaint but this time I will be escalating to the Communications Ombudsman to ensure that something gets done.  I just wanted to put this on the forum in the hope that other people will take the same action and hopefully Virgin will finally look in to this issue and stop fobbing people off and taking money they shouldn't be.

Hey CazzaG77, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community and I am so sorry to hear this.

We are unable to switch to E-billing from our side it must be done by the customer. 

Have you tried these following steps;

1. Register or sign into My Virgin Media.
  2. Click My Profile at the top of the page.
  3. Scroll down to the eBilling section and click Switch to eBilling.
  4. Follow the instructions on-screen. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hilarious. Someone asks to you stop posting the same instructions that DON'T WORK, and you post the same instructions that DON'T WORK.

Can you please send me a PM to sort my ebilling out?