cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEF01 error login to my account

RayKing
Joining in

Hi I'm trying to log in but it doesn't recognise my details, even when I try 'forgot email' or 'forgot password'. I tried to sign up in case the one I set up over the phone didn't work and I get this error.

I can not get past the secruity questions page!

ive been able to try alternative browsers, clearing the cache on every browser! still no success.
I really need to disable WebSafe and I cant even access it! doing my head in.
I can login into the virgin app on my phone which is weird. but i cant change that setting in there!
HELP!

Oops, we've ran into a problem.
Wait a minute and try again. If this doesn't work, please come back later. (Code: DEF01)

IMG_0820.jpeg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @RayKing 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you are facing this issue with your My Virgin Media account. Can I just ask have you been a customer with us before, and if so did you use this email to register?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @RayKing 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you are facing this issue with your My Virgin Media account. Can I just ask have you been a customer with us before, and if so did you use this email to register?

Yes i used this email to register!

This is my first time signing up

Thank you @RayKing and I understand. I would be happy to take a closer look into this with you via a private message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

ij66
Tuning in

Hello @RayKing

I'm struggling with the same issue. Did you receive a resolution to this error? As there are a LOT of people with this error code, could you give me an indication of the timeline for resolution of the problem?