cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Answerphone

Roger123
Dialled in

Virgin Media, in all my 40 years in business, are the MOST despicable, lazy so-called internet providers. My ANSWERPHONE, which is sending all 'calls to VOICEMAIL, has been broken for weeks but instead of my trying to get a technician to deal with it, I have been 'fobbed' off and/or totally ignored whilst waiting for a 'Manager' to come to the phone (waited one hour). I am STILL no nearer having my ANSWERPHONE repaired. Can anyone help?

52 REPLIES 52

Roger123
Dialled in

How many times do I have to REPEAT this? My ANSWERPHONE is BROKEN and I CANNOT RECEIVE MESSAGES WHEN I AM OUT! WHEN WILL YOU DO SOMETHING?

Hey Roger123, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

From checking I can see you are in PM with my colleague already please do reach out to his last PM and he would be more than happy to look into this for you. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I AM STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE AT VIRGIN MEDIA TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME ABOUT MY BROKEN ANSWERPHONE!  I AM NEW TO THIS. NOBODY CAN LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR ME WHEN I GO OUT!

Hi @Roger123,

Steven has been helping you via PM and will provide an update when he has one. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Today, Wednesday, the 22nd November, 2023, a CONFIRMED (by Virgin Media) APPOINTMENT by their engineer yet again 'BACKFIRED'. I waited all day from 1pm to 6pm and again a 'no-show'. No telephone 'call to apologise, no nothing. I require a remuneration of £29.15., for the second time. This £29.25. should be CREDITED to my account. 

Hi Roger123,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear an expected Technician didn't turn up, what was the appointment for?

Regards

Paul.

While the VM forum team works its magic here are some musings on the USE OF CAPS LOCK. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

How do I get a refund for 'no-show' of Virgin engineer?

@Roger123 Please keep the conversation in one place to avoid confusion. 

A member of the forum team will respond soon.

Michael_JK
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Roger123👋 welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your answer phone. In order to take a closer look and offer further support I will send you a private message to confirm a few pieces of account information to offer further support with this. 

You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly